Week Two!

 This week has been a little stressful and busy. I had my first exam in my pre-cal class. This whole class has been a nightmare. Not with the material but the setup of the class. I think my instructor is new to this course, and not all the modules were available on the first day even though he said they would be. Same with the exam and module two. I’m trying to work ahead, and I can’t even do that. Hopefully, I did well on my exam. Chemistry hasn’t been scary yet. Just on my second week and have my lab class tomorrow. Super excited. 

I spoke to Josh more about what I want to do for my project. We talked more about what we can do with the space subject. Possibly seeking life on a planet. I also mentioned the ballistics lab that my former instructor was putting together. I’m probably going to work on that instead. I took a bunch of pictures already. It entails taking a bunch of cartridge casings and seeing if, with enough class characteristics, it is possible to identify the gun that was used.


Here's one of several photos I took. 

Comments

  1. Josie,

    Wow! that's awesome that you are in pre-cal, I'm just starting MAT155 (College Algebra), and I have to say it's stimulating. It's like a foreign language, and the problems remind me of puzzle games. I try and think about it this way so I can get excited about it and keep going. I am sorry about the disorganization of your class. I feel like there's already so much stress revolving around learning mathematics (especially at those levels), and then on top of that, wondering if the instructor has it together or not is stressful. I have always found that the best learning environments are the most organized ones. Stick with it, and just know that you got this!
    Also, I love the sound of your project; life on other planets takes up about 45% of my thinking time. It will be fantastic to see where you go with this!

    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment