Week Thirteen

There are two weeks left of school and it has been rough. I feel like I just don’t have enough time in the day. I’ve balanced working two jobs and going to school full time. Everything is somewhat ending around the same time. I recently enrolled in pharmacy training at my other job and we have to take a practice test and pass with a 75% in order to be sponsored for the program. I have until May 5th to pass this test. I have already attempted it three times. My last time was my worst score. I really need to devote more time to studying. In Biology, I am getting ready for the final exam. I’m feeling very overwhelmed at the moment. I really struggled with the last unit we worked on. My math class isn’t so bad. I just need to work on some more problems to feel more confident. I really struggled to put my research paper together. I have never done a paper in APA format before so I was very lost. Hopefully, I did it right. This weekend I am taking some time off to go to Tucson and forget about life’s worries for a little bit. I can’t wait to be done with the semester.




Comments