Week One!

These past couple of weeks have been quite busy for me lately. Last week we started our STEM orientation meeting. It was great to see some familiar faces and new ones as well! I spoke with my mentor this week, and we tried to start brainstorming ideas for what I would like to do as my research project. Last semester, I chose to analyze different soil samples, and I felt like I wasn't very interested in doing that, so I would like to try something else. I thought about space because of all the new images that have been shared lately. That doesn't mean I have lost my passion for Forensics; I just feel like my options are somewhat restricted regarding Forensic analysis. Another idea that came to mind was my former instructor is putting together a new lab for his Forensics class, and I would be doing the experiment to see how if he wants to incorporate it into the class. So maybe if it's approved, I can use that as my project. 
I'm hoping all this work doesn't burn me out. I feel a little bit stressed cause I recently went to a concert on Thursday and another one this Tuesday. Luckily I don't have any more concerts to go to, so I'm hoping I can get back on track! Thought I would share some photos from the shows I went to.




Comments