Week Eleven

 For this week, not much to report. I talked with my mentor, Josh, about my hypothesis and research question, and gave me some advice on how to improve them. I haven’t put much time into my project with how busy my schedule is this semester. I will also be moving at the end of this month so it has just been super hectic lately. On Monday, I plan to stop by the lab and show Josh some of the spent casings I’ve been analyzing to see if their cameras can take better-quality photos than my phone. That’s pretty much all I have to share for now. See ya next week!



Comments

  1. Josie,

    That's what Josh is there for! I love getting to pick his brain and go back and forth with him, its hard to believe the semester is almost over. Super excited about the project presentations. I hope you have a smooth move, I know that can be really stressful. Hopefully after your move and the semester tones down you'll be feeling better! Hope you have a great week.
    Alex S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment