Week Nine

 This Monday, I checked my seeds to see if they were growing. The seeds I kept under normal conditions started to sprout. But the ones I treated with sunflower tea didn't show any signs of growth. The seeds I watered with creosote tea did show some early signs of growth on the paper. I showed Josh, but he couldn't see the sprouting.

I went back today to check and took more pictures. I'm curious if sunflowers are better at inhibiting growth than creosote. I wonder if the strength of the tea matters. To test this, I might need more sunflowers. Next week, I'm going to try watering nutsedge with creosote tea and see what happens. I also made another batch of creosote tea for this purpose. Stay tuned for updates on my experiment.

This is the growth I noticed from the creosote tea.



The seeds were watered with sunflower tea.


The control.



Comments