Week Ten

This week, I don't have much to share on the blog. I extracted creosote from the tea to use it for controlling nutsedge. I checked on the seeds I had watered the previous week and noticed some of them had sprouted, though not all. Interestingly, there were more sprouts compared to when I used sunflower tea. This indicates that sunflowers possess stronger allelopathic properties than creosote. I discussed with Josh the possibility of resuming this research to the next semester, as I believe I need to allocate more attention to my other courses. On a positive note, I passed one of my calculus exams. Unfortunately, I'm still struggling with Chemistry, and we have another exam coming up next week. I must admit that I'm finding this class extremely challenging, unlike any other course I've taken before. Considering my difficulties, it might be best for me to consider dropping the class.




Comments